1. The controller shall process the personal data after obtaining the consent of the customer. Personal data is collected at the time of conclusion of the purchase contract and during the execution of the order placed on the open-design61.eu website.
2. The controller processes only the data and information allowing the identification of the customer that are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to enable the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The purpose of the data processing
The controller shall process the personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the open-design61.eu website in accordance with Chapter IV, Section 2 of the DGPS.
2. The execution of the order created by the customer (name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number).
3. In order to comply with the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer.
4. Personal data are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be executed without personal data.
The length of time for which personal data are kept
1. The controller shall keep personal data only for as long as necessary to comply with the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer. The data are kept for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The controller is obliged to delete personal data after the expiry of the storage periods provided for by law.
Recipient and processor of personal data
Any third party who processes the customer's personal data on behalf of the controller becomes the data processor. The subcontractor's services are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on behalf of the controller.
Subcontractors of the controller are:
Webnode AG (e-commerce solution).
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data.
2. right to rectify data.
3. right to erase data.
4. right to object to the processing of data.
5. the right to data portability.
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data by sending us an e-mail to the following address: contact@open-design61.
7. right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that he has put in place all the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure that the use of personal data respects the privacy of the data subjects;
2. The controller has put in place all the necessary technical measures to ensure the security of the data he has collected, including securing access to his computer with a password, using antivirus software and carrying out periodic maintenance of the computer.
1. By placing an order on the open-design61.eu website, the customer acknowledges that he/she has read and fully accepts the conditions relating to the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all these conditions by checking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these conditions at any time and without notice. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be published on its website.